How you live in your home plays an important role when you’re selecting the color, design and products you choose when making a home improvement decision. Here are some questions to consider.
- How many people will be living in your home?
- Do you have children?
- In which rooms will your children spend most of their time?
- Do you have a pet?
- Do you have an extended family member living with you?
- Do you or a family member have any special needs such as wheelchair accessibility?
- What overall atmosphere would you like to create in your home?
- Do you like to entertain in your home?
- What colors do you prefer?
- Are you planning for a room or space to be used as a home office, home gym or craft/art room?
- Will you purchase new furniture for your remodeling project?
- Are you interested in products that are easy to maintain?
- Is the resale value of your home a consideration?
- Have you determined a budget for your project?
What other questions would you add to the list?