When it comes time to decorate your new space, you can hire an interior designer, work with a MODA Floors & Interiors project consultant and/or get personally inspired to create a beautiful room on your own.
Here are some design tips to help you get started.
- Consider the function of the room when pulling it together.
- Match your furniture to the overall scale of the space.
- Create a theme and vibe for the feeling of the room.
- Design a creative color pallet and follow it through.
- Make your room unique with interesting pieces.
- Utilize light to create aesthetic warmth and color.
- Don’t forget the many options available for flooring and window treatments.
Sources: HunterDouglas, Shaw Floors, Tarkett