“Fashion fades; only style remains the same.” – Coco Chanel
Home and garden tours are one of the best ways to get design ideas for your home. Shopping for new flooring, window treatments or appliances? Searching for striking paint colors, new wallpaper designs or beautiful tile patterns? You are sure to pick up at least one idea from these metro Atlanta events.
Decorators’ Show House & Gardens (April 18-May 10)
- Chateau Soleil, a French-style estate (4701 Northside Drive)
- Proceeds benefit the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and its education and community outreach initiatives
- Tickets: $30
- Info: www.DecoratorsShowHouse.org
Inman Park Tour of Homes (April 24-26)
- 12 homes and points of interest in the community, including Victorians, Craftsman-style, Arts & Crafts, condos, Inman Park United Methodist Church and the historic Trolley Barn
- Tickets: $15 (advance) or $20 (on-site)
- Info: www.Inman ParkFestival.org
Druid Hills Tour of Homes & Gardens (May 1-3)
- Five homes, a garden and a plant sale
- Proceeds benefit the Druid Hills neighborhood
- Info: www.DruidHillsTour.org
What other springtime events should we add to this list? What inspires you when decorating?