Since Fall begins this week, we are sharing six of our favorite Home Tours. What a great way to get inspired for undertaking all those projects around your home!
- Serenbe Designer Showhouse (Through Sunday, Oct. 2) Tickets: $20. You will see the work of 15 designers in this three-bedroom penthouse.
- Historic West End Tour of Homes (Saturday, Sept. 24) Tickets: $25. The 11 homes on this tour vary in style, from Victorian to Craftsman to mid-century modern.
- Candler Park Fall Fest Tour of Homes (Sunday, Oct. 2) Tickets: $20 (advance) or $25 (tour day). Featured on this tour will be inspiring residences, backyard farms, chicken coops, restored historic homes, and other imaginative and enchanting garden spaces.
- Castleberry Hill Loft Tour (Saturday, Oct. 22) Tickets: $20. Eight lofts in this industrial Atlanta neighborhood are included.
- NARI Atlanta Tour of Remodeled Homes (Saturday, Oct. 22) Tickets: $20 (advance) or $25 (tour day). These five projects spotlight the latest in bathrooms, kitchens, offices, multi-purpose areas and exteriors.
- Virginia Highland Tour of Homes (Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 3-4) Tickets: $25 (advance). Although different in style and design, the eight properties are all equally representative of the neighborhood’s character.
What ideas did you take away from the last home tour you attended?