Here is a step-by-step guide to getting there.
- Determine where in your house you would like to have wood flooring. Wood floors can stand up to all the big and small moments that happen at home.
- Establish a general budget range and desired timing for the project.
- Find a professional to help with selecting/ordering product and installation. Wood floors can last for the lifetime of your home, so you want to choose a professional who has the knowledge and skills to do the job right.
- Choose the type of flooring, design requirements, and colors that are necessary for your project.
- Plan a time to have the work completed.
- Discuss maintenance requirements with your flooring professional. Schedules can vary depending on use, finish wear and tear, and lifestyle.
- Enjoy your beautiful new wood floors for many years to come. One of the advantages of wood floors is that they can be refinished, which makes them a great long-term value.
Source: National Wood Flooring Association