Are you ready to update your home this year with new wood flooring? Here are seven steps to help you streamline the process.
- Determine where in your house you would like to have wood flooring.
- Establish a general budget range and desired timing for the project.
- Find a professional to help with selecting/ordering product and installation.
- Choose the type of flooring, design requirements and colors that are necessary for your project.
- Plan a time to have the work completed.
- Discuss maintenance requirements with your flooring professional.
- Enjoy your beautiful new wood floors for a lifetime.
Source: National Wood Flooring Association