A few easy steps and regular maintenance will help keep your luxury vinyl tile and planks looking great for years to come!
The advantages to these floors include:
- Ease on joints
- More quiet underfoot than most hard surfaces
- Easy to maintain
- Available in a wide variety of styles, colors and sizes
- Commercial and residential use
- Real wood, tile and stone looks
- Easier installation than ceramic or stone
Luxury Vinyl Tile comes in a variety of styles, shapes and colors. The different types of styles include:
- Wood looks
- Decorative borders
- Tile and stone looks
- Grout option or no grout option
- Overall patterns
An advantage to Luxury Vinyl Flooring is the ability to install modular patterns. Different tiles can be combined, different planks can be combined as well as tiles and planks can be combined.