Durability and cost are two factors to consider when choosing a hardwood floor for your home. Hardwood floors, when properly maintained, can last many years and look beautiful. They also add value to your home. Learn more in this brief video from Bona.
Here is a step-by-step guide to getting there.
- Determine where in your house you would like to have wood flooring. Wood floors can stand up to all the big and small moments that happen at home.
- Establish a general budget range and desired timing for the project.
- Find a professional to help with selecting/ordering product and installation. Wood floors can last for the lifetime of your home, so you want to choose a professional who has the knowledge and skills to do the job right.
- Choose the type of flooring, design requirements, and colors that are necessary for your project.
- Plan a time to have the work completed.
- Discuss maintenance requirements with your flooring professional. Schedules can vary depending on use, finish wear and tear, and lifestyle.
- Enjoy your beautiful new wood floors for many years to come. One of the advantages of wood floors is that they can be refinished, which makes them a great long-term value.
Source: National Wood Flooring Association
Wood flooring is timeless, elegant and unique, making it a good option for today’s homeowners. It also can be customized to reflect your design tastes. This brief video from Bona provides more information on widths, styles and grades of wood flooring.
Hunter Douglas Duette® shades come in multiple cell sizes, a horizontal or Vertiglide™ vertical orientation (perfect for sliding doors), can open from the top or bottom and have a range of light-control options from sheer to opaque.
Many of us associate the Fourth of July with picnics, barbecues, parades and fireworks. But it also commemorates the day in 1776 when the Continental Congress declared the 13 American colonies were no longer subject to the monarch of Britain and were now united, free and independent states.
There are no shortage of Independence Day celebrations around metro Atlanta. Here are a few.
Enjoy the massive fireworks display at Centennial Olympic Park at 7 p.m. Now in its 22nd year, the celebration will include food trucks and a set by DJ Yvonne Monet.
Salute to the Red, White and Blue is back with live music, a carnival, food vendors and fireworks.The event runs from 3-11 p.m. at the East Point Commons.
The Dunwoody 4th of July Parade includes marching bands, floats, clowns, animal units and local celebrities. This year’s theme is “Happy Birthday Dunwoody.”
The 20th Annual Roswell Fireworks Extravaganza will be held on the front lawn of Roswell High School. The family-friendly event will include live stage performances, a ninja climbing wall and food trucks. The activities run from 5:30-10:30 p.m.
The 2nd Annual Fireworks in Fourth Ward will include live music from local band Sucker Punch before DJ Q-Tip spins a soundtrack coordinated with the fireworks show.
Whether you’re planning to go to the beach, searching for cooler weather in the mountains or relaxing in your backyard, stay safe and enjoy the holiday!
Let your creativity fly with the amazing choices available in hardwood flooring!